Cost of Non-Surgical Nose Job
Cost of Non-Surgical Nose Job in Istanbul
Why nose filler injection is preferred?Nose filler application is a "nose-shaping application" that can be done in simple, practical, office conditions that have become popular all over the world in the near future.
The most commonly used dermal filler substance is cross linked hyaluronic acid. These filler materials are also the most commonly used products for nose filler applications. Most patients prefer these products, which are the most reliable, longest lasting and have the lowest side effect - reaction risk.
Advantages of nose filler procedure compared to surgical procedures can be listed as follows:- You can see it changed the shape of the nose in front of your eyes in the office conditions
- After the procedure, only a small amount of swelling appears in the first few days and does not affect your face shape too much
- It is not necessary to take a break from work after the procedure
- causes less pain than surgical procedures
- less expensive than surgical procedures
- you do not have to wait for months to look at the result of the operation as if it were after surgery
The disadvantages of nose filler application compared to surgical procedures are as follows:- It is not suitable for all patients
- temporary treatment (the risks of permanent dermal fillers are much higher than those of absorbable fillers and permanent dermal fillers are less preferred)
- in some patients the nose filler procedure may cause the nose volume to appear larger and it is not always possible to reduce the nose volume as in surgical aesthetic nose surgeries
Cost of Nose Filler in IstanbulDuring the nose filler procedure with cross-linked hyaluronic acid-containing filler materials (average duration of action: 1 year), the filler application may continue until the end of the package opened as a single injector. Repetition of nose filler application per single injector at 0.2 and 4 weeks may contribute to an increase in filler effect duration.
The average single injector nose filler application cost varies between 350 - 450 Euros. If the two filler product used total cost of procedure is about 600 Euros. Syringe needle changes used during the procedure, local anesthetic creams are included.
After application of the nose filler, a gel with swelling and bruism prevention properties can be used to covering on the nose. The cost of this product is around 10-15 Euros. I generally recommend using Etoflam-K gel or Arnica gel after nose filler application.
Before and After Photos For Non-Surgical Nose Job in Istanbul
You can find detailed information about the "Non-surgical nose job in İstanbul - Non surgical nose job with filler in İstanbul - Non-surgical rhinoplasty in İstanbul - Nose tip filler augmentation in İstanbul - Nose filler injection in Turkey - The 5 Minute Nose Job in İstanbul - Turkey - Non-surgical nose job in Istanbul - Non-surgical nose job istanbul - Nose filler injection Turkey - Injectable nose job - Liquid rhinoplasty" links:
Appointment Phone: +90 212 561 00 52
Mobile phone: +90 533 6550199