How Does The Nasal Bone Break During Rhinoplasty?
How Is The Nasal Bone Shaped in Rhinoplasty Operation?
There are two different techniques for nose surgery:
- Open (or external) technique
These techniques are used in nasal tip aesthetics and nose aesthetics.
In rhinoplasty operation, the nasal bone is shaped roughly as shown in the figure above. During the bone fracture process, low blood flow, cortisone administration, local anesthetic infiltration techniques, blood leakage under the skin and edema can be reduced. In some patients, these bone breaking techniques can be modified in various ways.
Open and Closed Technique Rhinoplasties
Open rhinoplasty has the following advantages:
|Open technique rhinoplasty|
Undoubtedly, the physician's experience and habits play a role in the choice of these techniques.
Nasal aesthetics with closed technique has the following advantages:
|Closed technique rhinoplasty|
- Natural Rhinoplasty in Istanbul, Turkey
- Nose Job in Istanbul
- Revision Rhinoplasty in Istanbul
- Rhinoplasty in Istanbul
- Nasal Tip Plasty and Nose Tip Lifting in Istanbul, Turkey
- Health Zone Turkey: Nose Tip Plasty – Nose Tip Lifting in İstanbul ...
- Ethnic Rhinoplasty in Istanbul
- Rhinoplasty Post-Operative Instructions and Recommendation (Brief Summary)
Appointment Phone: +90 212 561 00 52
Mobile phone: +90 533 6550199