Some Information That Must Be Considered Before And After The Lip Filler Injection
Recommendations for swelling after lip augmentation with filler
Recommendations for before and after the lip filler injection to reduce the swelling and pain
Avoid using 3 days before topical products, such as -Tretinoin (Retin-A), Retinols, Retinoids, Glycolic Acid or any "Anti-Aging" product
- Do not drink alcohol 24 hours before treatment
- Do not use skin fillers if you are pregnant or are allergic to any substance or are suffering from neurological disorders.
- Avoid contact with boiling products or vapors (hot tea, bath steam, hot dishes) after treatment.
- Avoid eating products that are spicy or irritating after the procedure
- Avoid any exercise activity during the first week, which requires the head to bend forward after the procedure.
Appointment Phone: +90 212 561 00 52
Mobile phone: +90 533 6550199