When Can You Fly After Septoplasty Operation?
|Flying after septoplasty operation - How soon can you fly after a septoplasty operation? - When can you fly after septoplasty operation? - When to start air travelling after septoplasty - Image source: Turkish Airlines Super Bowl ...|
• After taking the silicone splints in the nose (7-10 days after the surgery), you can take a plane trip if you have no problem breathing. However, you should also pay attention to the proposal written in the following articles.
• Patients who complain of nasal obstruction due to edema and crusting in the postoperative nasal passages will be more accurate
• Patients who have undergone a septoplasty procedure must wash their nose with salty water prior to boarding the aircraft (pressure sea water spray is not accepted in hand luggage, you can wash and clean the nose with toilet water spray 1 hour before giving up your luggage) dripping, a gradual announcement, and gradually drinking water can reduce the risk of pressure injury in the ear. If you feel stuffiness in your nose Despite these precautions with you nasal decongestants is appropriate to keep the spray decongestant and squeeze into the nose along with lowering announcement (Otriv, I've Iliad, this place is, Xylo-comodor spray ... I wrote the names of drugs in Turkey 😊 ).
• Before boarding your plane, you should consult your doctor and if necessary, check for nasal aspiration and cleaning
• Long air travel may cause dryness and crusting in the nose due to cold and dry air conditioning. You may need to repeat applications with a nasal sprayer and drop.
Chewing gum may not be very effective as long as there is no sweating.
• It may be appropriate not to drink hot, carbonated beverages and sour cherries, which are served during the air travel and may cause bleeding
You can fly to your country about 1 week after the septoplasty operation in Istanbul 😊
Appointment Phone: +90 212 561 00 52
Mobile phone: +90 533 6550199