Rhinoplasty Recovery Guide 👃 - 47 - How To Make Saline Solution For The Nose After Rhinoplasty
Nasal Saline Lavage or Irrigation After Rhinoplasty
Make your own saline rinse for lavage or irrigation of nose after the rhinoplasty
Practically 1 teaspoon of water in 1 teaspoon salt and half teaspoon of carbonate is enough to throw. Rock salt or himalayan salt may also be used.
Saline can be applied to the nose by hand from the cup or by using products such as "Sinus Rinse" or "Rhino Horn". It is ideal to perform this application 3 times a day.
Points to be considered:
- Using boiled water while preparing salt water at home may reduce the risk of infection within the nose
- It is not appropriate to use salt water prepared in the house after the surgery
- Ideal not to apply excessive pressure during irrigation with intranasal saline at home
- It should be kept clean and used by only one person with plastic bottle such as sinus rinse which is used with intranasal lavage.
- Natural Rhinoplasty in Istanbul, Turkey
- Nose Job in Istanbul
- Revision Rhinoplasty in Istanbul
- Rhinoplasty in Istanbul
- Nasal Tip Plasty and Nose Tip Lifting in Istanbul, Turkey
- Health Zone Turkey: Nose Tip Plasty – Nose Tip Lifting in İstanbul ...
- Ethnic Rhinoplasty in Istanbul
- Rhinoplasty Post-Operative Instructions and Recommendation (Brief Summary)
The information in this guide was prepared by Dr.Murat Enöz for patients who underwent rhinoplasty. You can find different opinions and suggestions from other clinics and doctors. Please take into consideration the recommendations of the doctors who performed your aesthetic nose surgery. Sometimes drug names given here only in Turkey may also belong to the drugs found. Plenty of luck :)
Appointment Phone: +90 212 561 00 52
Mobile phone: +90 533 6550199