Hemorrhagic Vocal Cord Polyp Video
Nodules can grow and cure according to the duration and amount of vocal cord trauma..
Depending on the amount of trauma in the vocal cords, these round lesions may be attached to the vocal cord by attaching it to a handle. These lesions are called "vocal polyps". The formation of polyps also facilitates cigarette smoking, apart from the bad use of the vocal cords.
Nodules and polyps cause the following symptoms:
- abnormal voice changes / hoarseness
- unclear sound due to air escape between the sound lines when talking
- "rude" sound
- "sizzling" or "forked" sound
- rude sound
- pain due to force on the ears
- feeling "throat bump"
- due to intense muscle work, neck pain
- reduced "pitch" range
- sound and body fatigue
You can find information about "Hemorrhagic Vocal Cord Polyp - Endoscopic Examination of Hemorrhagic Vocal Cord Polyp - Symptoms of Vocal Cord Polyp":
Appointment Phone: +90 212 561 00 52
Mobile phone: +90 533 6550199