Rhinoplasty Recovery Guide 👃 - 39 - Sleeping Position After Rhinoplasty Operation
When Can I Sleep Lying Down Again After Nose Job?
Sleep positions after nose job
Why is it necessary to sleep in an angled position after rhinoplasty?
- Having the head above the body (as high as possible from the heart level) may reduce blood pressure in the head area and thus reduce the amount of blood leaked from the broken bone lines, tissue edema and less bruising around the eyes.
- sleep sitting up after rhinoplasty turns the side after the operation and prevents the nasal trauma. Some of my patients say, "I look out in sleep and I won't lie on your side!" in the form of opinion; it is not possible to adjust the sleep position in deep sleep. It is inevitable that there will be long duration pressure on the nose in the lying down and flat position.
- Natural Rhinoplasty in Istanbul, Turkey
- Nose Job in Istanbul
- Revision Rhinoplasty in Istanbul
- Rhinoplasty in Istanbul
- Nasal Tip Plasty and Nose Tip Lifting in Istanbul, Turkey
- Health Zone Turkey: Nose Tip Plasty – Nose Tip Lifting in İstanbul ...
- Ethnic Rhinoplasty in Istanbul
- Rhinoplasty Post-Operative Instructions and Recommendation (Brief Summary)
The information in this guide was prepared by Dr.Murat Enöz for patients who underwent rhinoplasty. You can find different opinions and suggestions from other clinics and doctors. Please take into consideration the recommendations of the doctors who performed your aesthetic nose surgery. Sometimes drug names given here only in Turkey may also belong to the drugs found. Plenty of luck :)
Appointment Phone: +90 212 561 00 52
Mobile phone: +90 533 6550199