Selection of Filler Material and Factors to Increase Risks After Nose Filler Application
Nose Filler Procedure (or Non-Surgical Rhinoplasty)
In parallel with the serious increase in the frequency of nasal aesthetic applications without surgery in recent years, there are also increases in the problems that can be seen after these applications.
Nose filler procedure (or non-surgical rhinoplasty) can be performed under office conditions and is shaped by nose in 5-10 minutes. When a nasal filling is made, a filling material is injected under the skin with a needle. That is, depending on the filler material and the injection techniques, various risks and side effects may occur after application of the nose filler procedure.
Swelling, redness, infection, bruising, pain, itching after nose filler procedure ...In the photograph above and in the photographs below, there are nose photographs of a patient who has had a nose filler procedure in another clinic and has come up with swelling, redness, infection, bruising, pain, itching ... (a lot of symptoms).
From a side view, the puffy and red inflamed areas appear in the pinhole areas on the sides of the nose wings where the subcutaneous tissue is very small and the nasal vessels are under the skin.
A non-surgical rhinoplasty using hyaluronic acid (HA) fillers is a simple application with a low risk, usually done frequently and with the right application technique and the right choice of quality products.
If you are considering nose filler procedure, your doctor's recommendation is the right one for you.
When performing a nose filler procedure and choosing which filler material, it is appropriate to pay attention to the following suggestions:
• The choice of a nose filler material is the longest possible use of the active ingredient in the health field and the least likely side effect (hyaluronic acid has been in use since the earliest)
• Care must be taken to ensure that the CE marking (indicating the conformity of the product to European legislation) is appropriate on the nasal packing box, that it is suitable as a filler material, that there are marks for other quality standards
• In general, there are user manuals in product boxes with high quality fillers
• The fact that the filler injector is in the airless packaging, indicating whether the filler injector has previously been opened, and that the filler injector has a breaking sound in the retaining plastic clips when the cover is opened
• Avoiding the use of inexpensive products from the different countries (for example, the fact that the quantity is sold as "ml" may actually indicate the application of the same inflated product to more than one person)
• There are many filler brands and products in the market that contain "cross-linked hyaluronic acid". The prices of these products can sometimes be up to 1/4 or 1/3 of the quality fillings. Because of the fact that cross-linking molecules are one of the main factors that determine the price of the product during the production phase, the addition of cheap compounds from many different countries can increase the risk of allergic reactions and infections after filling.
• 1/3 lower part of your nose contains veins connected to the brain vessels. All these details need to be taken into consideration when cauterizing the nasal packing and in terms of infection or allergy. In this region, it is easy to apply filling to the upper parts of the skin volume; it is not easy to apply a filler to the lower and side portions of the nose wings.
• It may be more accurate to remember that the risks of permanent nasal fillers are "permanent" before the nasal filling is done, and that the first practice with the most innocent and least risky one is available, such as a test. For those who think of permanent nasal packing, "if not satisfied?" or "if the reaction occurs?" they have to think. As a very simple application on the internet, the nose filler application has risks as a result.
• In patients with heart disease or rhythm problems, it is advisable not to use fillers containing ready lidocaine. It may be appropriate to apply painkillers or pomades on the nose and use lidocaine-free fillers.
• The risk of side effects is very low in nose fill injections made with quality, old-fashioned materials and proper techniques.
• Some fillers (such as those containing collagen) are at an increased risk of allergic reactions and may require a pre-application skin test (new products are produced and the duration of action is longer than unknowns!)
Risks of non-surgical nose job, Non surgical nose job with filler risks and complications, Non-surgical rhinoplasty in Istanbul, Selection of filler material for non-surgical rhinoplasty, Factors to Increase risks of nose filler injection, Non-surgical rhinoplasty in Istanbul - Nose filler injection - Non-surgical nose job in Istanbul - Non-surgical nose job istanbul
Similar links >>
- Cost of Non-Surgical Nose Job in Istanbul - Ear Nose and Throat (ENT ...
- Nose Job With Filler in İstanbul Video
- Health Zone Turkey: Non-Surgical Nose Job Cost in İstanbul, Turkey
- Health Zone Turkey: Non-Surgical Nose Job With Filler in İstanbul ...
- Burun Dolgusu Videosu (Nose Job With Filler)
- Ameliyatsız Burun Estetiği Videosu (Burun Dolgusu - Nose Job With ...
- Filling of Deep Radix With Cross-Linked HA Filler Video
Appointment Phone: +90 212 561 00 52
Mobile phone: +90 533 6550199