Rhinoplasty Recovery Guide 👃 - 24 - Bloody Nasal Discharge After Rhinoplasty
Nose Bleed After Rhinoplasty
Bloody nasal discharge is to be expected for 3-5 days after any nasal surgery
After all nasal operations, it is normal to have nasal bleedng in the form of a drip or leak from the front and back of the nose, which lasts 3-5 days. The risk of nosebleeds is highest especially in the first 10 days after surgery. It is inconvenient for all the sporting activities (bending down, fast running ...) which may cause sudden increases in blood pressure in the head area and the hot environment.
Why nose bleeding is seen after the rhinoplasty operation?
- Natural Rhinoplasty in Istanbul, Turkey
- Nose Job in Istanbul
- Revision Rhinoplasty in Istanbul
- Rhinoplasty in Istanbul
- Nasal Tip Plasty and Nose Tip Lifting in Istanbul, Turkey
- Health Zone Turkey: Nose Tip Plasty – Nose Tip Lifting in İstanbul ...
- Ethnic Rhinoplasty in Istanbul
- Rhinoplasty Post-Operative Instructions and Recommendation (Brief Summary)
The information in this guide was prepared by Dr.Murat Enöz for patients who underwent rhinoplasty. You can find different opinions and suggestions from other clinics and doctors. Please take into consideration the recommendations of the doctors who performed your aesthetic nose surgery. Sometimes drug names given here only in Turkey may also belong to the drugs found. Plenty of luck :)
Appointment Phone: +90 212 561 00 52
Mobile phone: +90 533 6550199