How to Cartilage Graft Taken From The Auricle and What Are The Post-Process Recommendations?
Auricular Cartilage (Pinna Cartilage) Graft in Revision Rhinoplasty
Why auricle cartilage graft is needed in revision rhinoplasty operations?
When auricle cartilage graft is used in revision nose job surgeries?
Nasal surgeries that may be required to remove cartilage from the auricle can be summarized as follows:
• revision nose surgery (in order to place cartilage grafts on areas of the nose or asymmetric areas)
• revision nose tip aesthetics (ears of cartilage is not ideal in the construction of the nasal tip support because it is soft. However, it can be used to remove the nose wing asymmetries, to support the nasal wings and to widen the nose tip).
• repair of the nasal septum perforation (the ears of the auricle is curved and the septum in the nasal septum can cause the septum curvature when placed on the midline alone in patients with a hole.
How to taken the cartilage graft from the auricle (auricular conchal cartilage)?
Duke Anatomy - Lab 2 Pre-Lab Exercise
Conchal cartilage typically preferred when the ear cartilage is used. Several factors should be taken into account when removing conchal cartilage: a sufficient amount of harvest, cartilage without being damaged during surgery, and the absence of ear-shaped postoperative changes (source links >> The conchal cartilage graft in nasal reconstruction. - NCBI / Donor site morbidity post-conchal cartilage grafting. - NCBI).
Recommendations after the cartilage graft taken from the auricle
Does the shape of the auricle change after the cartilage graft taken from the auricle?
- Natural Rhinoplasty in Istanbul, Turkey
- Nose Job in Istanbul
- Revision Rhinoplasty in Istanbul
- Rhinoplasty in Istanbul
- Nasal Tip Plasty and Nose Tip Lifting in Istanbul, Turkey
- Health Zone Turkey: Nose Tip Plasty – Nose Tip Lifting in İstanbul ...
- Ethnic Rhinoplasty in Istanbul
- Rhinoplasty Post-Operative Instructions and Recommendation (Brief Summary)
Appointment Phone: +90 212 561 00 52
Mobile phone: +90 533 6550199