Rhinoplasty Recovery Guide 👃 - 50 - Discharging Procedures After Rhinoplasty Operation
How To Be Discharged After Rhinoplasty Operation?-
When can you be discharged from the hospital after the rhinoplasty operation?
We usually discharge our patients in two separate periods
- Firstly, after the 4th hour after the surgery, where the excretion of anesthetic drugs is mostly completed.
- The second is between 8:00 and 10:00 the next morning.
About 1 hour before the admission, nurses begin to prepare the patient files for the discharging .
Usually our patients want to leave late in the evening. It is appropriate that patients who underwent classical rhinoplasty operation should be hospitalized for 1 day and discharged the next day. Patients who do not break the bone rhinoplasty can usually be discharged late at night when they want.
The drugs that will be used after surgery are explained by me in the hours following the operation and you are expected to come to the control in the first week.
- Natural Rhinoplasty in Istanbul, Turkey
- Nose Job in Istanbul
- Revision Rhinoplasty in Istanbul
- Rhinoplasty in Istanbul
- Nasal Tip Plasty and Nose Tip Lifting in Istanbul, Turkey
- Health Zone Turkey: Nose Tip Plasty – Nose Tip Lifting in İstanbul ...
- Ethnic Rhinoplasty in Istanbul
- Rhinoplasty Post-Operative Instructions and Recommendation (Brief Summary)
The information in this guide was prepared by Dr.Murat Enöz for patients who underwent rhinoplasty. You can find different opinions and suggestions from other clinics and doctors. Please take into consideration the recommendations of the doctors who performed your aesthetic nose surgery. Sometimes drug names given here only in Turkey may also belong to the drugs found. Plenty of luck :)
Appointment Phone: +90 212 561 00 52
Mobile phone: +90 533 6550199