Bloodless Lingual Frenectomy Operation With Thermal Welding Device
Here, the removal of the anterior tongue tie tissue, which is a curtain-shaped structure under the tongue, has been performed and it is aimed to decrease the possibility of mutual lining of the wound lips.
• The procedure is performed under sedation anesthesia
• The mixture of saline and local anesthetic is injected into the Tongue tie a
• A triangular area is marked on the tongue ligament with the aid of a clamp
• Triangle shaped tongue tie tissue resected with using of the thermal welding device
• Local anesthetic is injected back into the incision site
• The incision line is sutured with thin absorbale stitch materials
• Bleeding control is performed and the operation is terminated
Differences and technical details:
- Tie tissue is removed, the risk of adhesion between wound lips is falling
- is not easy to apply to babies in office conditions (tongue tie is easier to cut)
- It is very easy and not suitable for patients with posterior tongue tie.
- the area to be removed is demineralised by first using a hemostat and then cut with the help of scissors, laser, electrocautery or thermal welding device.
- local anesthetic spray and injection of a local anesthetic drug prior to the procedure is necessary for the patient to feel the pain.
- care must be taken not to damage the lower jaw salivary gland and opening mouth during the procedure
- general care advice and what to do after the procedure, as in the conventional classical tongue tie cutting (no difference).
Appointment Phone: +90 212 561 00 52
Mobile phone: +90 533 6550199