Why The Nose Tip Become Harden After Nose Tip Plasty Operation?
Nose Tip Plasty Operation - Columellar Strut Graft
Droopy Nose TipNose tip aesthetics or tip plasti operation can be performed due to many different reasons such as droopy nose tip, nose tip sag, nose tip asymmetry and nasal tip deformity. Following symptoms can be develop in patients with weak nasal tip support tissue :
• nose tip sagging when laughing
• spreading at the tip of the nose when laughing
• downward orientation to the nose tip over time (nose tip sagging / nasal tip drop / nasal tip drop)
• columellar retraction
• at the bottom of the kolumella, the formation of a line-shaped trace due to the continuous downward movement of the nose tip while laughing
• when the picture was taken, when the smile was reflected from the supratip region, the reflection of light reflected (depending on the nasal tip region going back and spreading to side)
Columellar Strut Graft
|Columellar Strut Greft|
In many nose aesthetic surgeries and especially nasal tip operations this graft can be used. Especially in patients with weak nasal tip support to increase both the nasal tip through the forward movement of the nose through the most narrow airway region of the nasal valve region by increasing the angle of the nasal functions to improve the side of the septum cartilage and the columellar strut graft marked at the following images. This graft also laughs used for the treatment of droopy nose tip and permanent surgical nose tip lifting.
How is the columellar strut graft placed?
|Nasal anatomy - Nasal septum - Image source: intranet.tdmu.edu.ua|
During the nose-tip surgery operations, it can be noticed that the tip of the nasal tip is stiffer and has been stagnant for a few years after the operation with the columellar graft and various suture techniques. Generally, patients find this cartilage graft placed at the tip of the nose and a few months to get used to the feeling of hardness at the tip of the nose. This cartilage graft placement without using only the sling or various suture techniques using the tip of the nose after months of cold nose and nose can be released at the tip. It is not always necessary to use a columellar strut graft in patients with adequate nasal tip support (if you have a enough nasal tip support, you may notice that you cannot easily move the nose tip from front to back or top to bottom when you touch it.
Similar links about rhinoplasty, nose tip plasty and nasal hump removal >>
- Natural Rhinoplasty in Istanbul, Turkey
- Nose Job in Istanbul
- Revision Rhinoplasty in Istanbul
- Rhinoplasty in Istanbul
- Nasal Tip Plasty and Nose Tip Lifting in Istanbul, Turkey
- Health Zone Turkey: Nose Tip Plasty – Nose Tip Lifting in İstanbul ...
- Ethnic Rhinoplasty in Istanbul
- Rhinoplasty Post-Operative Instructions and Recommendation (Brief Summary)
- Total Operation Time For "Nose Tip Plasty, Nose Tip Lifting, Nasal Hump Reduction and Rhinoplasty Without Breaking The Bone"
- Can Asymmetric Nose Be Corrected Without Nasal Bone Broken?
- Does Bruise Occur After Nose Tip Plasty + Removal of The Nasal Hump Operation?
- Techniques For "Nose Tip Plasty", "Nose Tip Lifting" and "Nose Tip Shrinkage" Operations
- Rhinoplasty Operation Without Breaking The Nasal Bone
- Rasping Dorsal Hump of The Nose (Nasal Hump Reduction) Video
- Rhinoplaty Without Breaking Bone Video
Appointment Phone: +90 212 561 00 52
Mobile phone: +90 533 6550199