Swimmimg in The Pool / Sea After Nose Tip Plasty Operation
When Is It Safe To Swim After Nose Tip Surgery
Nasal tip surgery (nose tip plasty, tip rhinoplasty), especially after the first 3 weeks is not to enter the sea is the most appropriate. In open technique and closed technique nose tip aesthetics operations, skin and mucosa cuts are performed in different regions.
Non-sterile, bacteria and other micro-organisms containing water contact with these regions may cause the infection to start and spread to other areas within the nose.
When can you swim in the sea after nose tip plasty operation?3 weeks after the completion of the clean aesthetics of the nose tip and our country "Turkey's Blue Flag Beaches" it is to go to the most ideal.
After the nose tip surgery, is it entered into the pool?You should not be in a hurry to enter the pool waters that are cleaned with chlorine and wait longer. Completion of mucosal healing lasts up to 6-8 weeks. After this time, the pool can be entered.
Sunbathing after nose tip plasty operationAfter the nose tip aesthetics, entering the sea early in the morning and in the afternoon, it is useful because it will reduce the contact with sunlight.
- Nasal Tip Plasty and Nose Tip Lifting in Istanbul, Turkey
- Health Zone Turkey: Nose Tip Plasty – Nose Tip Lifting in İstanbul ...
- Ethnic Rhinoplasty in Istanbul
- Rhinoplasty Post-Operative Instructions and Recommendation (Brief Summary)
- Total Operation Time For "Nose Tip Plasty, Nose Tip Lifting, Nasal Hump Reduction and Rhinoplasty Without Breaking The Bone"
- Can Asymmetric Nose Be Corrected Without Nasal Bone Broken?
- Does Bruise Occur After Nose Tip Plasty + Removal of The Nasal Hump Operation?
- Techniques For "Nose Tip Plasty", "Nose Tip Lifting" and "Nose Tip Shrinkage" Operations
- Rhinoplasty Operation Without Breaking The Nasal Bone
- Rhinoplaty Without Breaking Bone Video
- Three Different Application Combination: Nose Root Filling With Subcutaneous Tissue + Nose Hump Removal + Nose Tip Plasty
- Nose Tip Plasty in Men
Appointment Phone: +90 212 561 00 52
Mobile phone: +90 533 6550199