We Performed Tertiary (Third) Ethnic Revision Nose Aesthetic Surgery
Ethnic Revision Rhinoplasty
Revision Ethnic Nose Surgery is not suitable for patients with high expectations.
In addition to the standard nose surgery operations performed for other patients, there is a complication that requires the application of different techniques such as thick skin, oily skin features, wide and flat nasal tip, ethnic rhinoplasty made from patients of different ethnic backgrounds with flat nasal bone characteristics. is a collection of transactions.
We have performed a third revision nose surgery operation (tertiary rhinoplasty) in a patient with an asymmetric nose structure that was previously performed 2 times with nasal aesthetic surgery and nose filling application several times.
As seen in the photo above, this is the following features that cause the surgery to be difficult:
• Intervention of nose anatomy 2 times, presence of adhesion healing tissue
• it is very difficult to obtain a nasal tip structure that is olm thick, curved, cartilage corners can be seen ası, such as thick skinned nose and patient expectations during surgery
• obstruction of many defects due to nasal filling application, emergence of additional asymmetric areas after filling aspiration during surgery
• previous operations have been performed to cut the nose wings from the outside and the left nostril is larger than the right nostril.
Previously, I published several articles about the challenges of thick-skinned nose aesthetics and buru-tip aesthetics. Especially in African patients, it is very difficult to obtain a thin nasal tip in patients with very thick skin characteristics, and patients should be informed in order to avoid disappointment.
In the case of thick-skinned nose surgery (ethnic rhinoplasty), the following technical details should be taken into consideration in contrast to normal nose surgery (source link >> An Effective Algorithm for Management of Noses with Thick Skin)
• avoiding resection of cartilage tissue (protection of the nasal support tissues as much as possible)
• closure of dead spaces between cartilages (may require additional suture and graft techniques)
• insertion of more cartilage grafts to the tip of the nose than in classical rhinoplasty operations
• dissection of the nasal tip skin by two-level dissection and thinning of the nasal skin
• cutting the nose wings from the outside (alar base resection)
Despite all these different techniques, there may be problems that vary according to the healing characteristics of patients such as excessive edema, long lasting healing time and round appearance at the tip of the nose.
In the following photos, you can find before and after photos of thick-skinned nose surgery (tertiary ethnic revision nose surgery):
Similar links about rhinoplasty >>
- Natural Rhinoplasty in Istanbul, Turkey
- Nose Job in Istanbul
- Revision Rhinoplasty in Istanbul
- Rhinoplasty in Istanbul
- Nasal Tip Plasty and Nose Tip Lifting in Istanbul, Turkey
- Health Zone Turkey: Nose Tip Plasty – Nose Tip Lifting in İstanbul ...
- Ethnic Rhinoplasty in Istanbul
- Rhinoplasty Post-Operative Instructions and Recommendation (Brief Summary)
- Rhinoplasty Recovery Guides - 50 Individual Topics About Nose Job
Appointment Phone: +90 212 561 00 52
Mobile phone: +90 533 6550199